Our new home in France

While looking for a house to rent, somewhere to base ourselves while we hunt for the right property, we found the perfect house in the perfect spot -and with the help of the lovely people at Cle Rouge Immobilier in Duras it is ours! This blog is primarily for our friends and family to follow the ups and downs of the adventures. However if we don't know you, I hope you'll enjoy the story too, and that one day you may consider booking into our lovely home as a paying guest - you'll be made very welcome!

Monday 5 September 2011

The blog you've been waiting for!

I've been in two minds about publishing this one - but here goes.....

The date for the tv programme we were involved in has been released! It is called 'Little England' and starts at 8pm on Saturday 12th September on ITV. There are twelve episodes and I have no idea which episodes we will be in - or even if we have made the final cut.

I will be watching from behind the sofa - please be kind to us!

I apologise in advance for anything stupid I said or did in front of the camera - they MADE us keep saying how excited we were about everything!

2 comments: